Some Affordable but Decent Ranking US Universities



My blog yesterday set some Elings asking me as to what if they had access to cheaper college education. Will it still be worth the effort? At this point I would say 'Yes' to atleast the next two generations of Elings.

Then they ask me what are the most affordable universities in USA that had atleast a decent reputation. Now this surprised me because they thought I lived in the US due to the fact that I had quoted dollar as the trade currency in my previous blog!

Now my research led to the startling discovery that a significant number of college students in the USA are from either Chinese or Indian orgins! Hence, this list is compiled taking them into consideration:


North Carolina State University
University of Wyoming
Utah State University
Louisiana State University

Northeastern Illinois University
Montana State University
Wayne State University
California State University, Long Beach

Concordia University, Wisconsin
Minnesota State University, Mankato
San Diego State University



The list follows no order and is not confined to a single program. I would love to go in more detail in this subject (if time permits). If you know an affordable but decent university please feel free to leave a comment.

Popular Posts