Blackberry Messenger for your desktop

Blogged by Nahk.

Most of you are probably reading this and thinking did I not read that earlier!



A number of blogs and forums have posted this very question a number of times. For some time now, I have felt the same way. We have MSN, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, AOL and many more. Granted the whole purpose of BlackBerry Messenger is to be used with BlackBerry devices only. However there have been many times when we sit on a desktop/laptop and think if only I could pin my blackberry contacts on them.

Frankly, I do like the fact that its exclusive to BlackBerry’s which makes us feel that much more "HIP". But I say why not develop a messenger that can be activated only when you plug in your blackberry device to the desktop..What say?

Popular Posts