The 100th Post...

Blogged by Demasia

I am really impressed! Nahk has done a good job with this blog with this being the 100th post on the site :)

Since I had been out exploring the planet and was unable to make any real contributions to the site so far, I thought why not make a list of the articles that caught my attention till now. So here is the list:









There has been various other things that happened on this planet in the same time frame, some good some not so good, but I hope that as Human Beings you all assume more responsibilities for your actions. If an extra-terrestrial like me can feel that something is seriously wrong with your species, it is really mind-blowing that a majority of you folks are still in the ignorant/don't care category.

For the sake of your planet and all the species on it I wish you all the best.

P.S
Nahk see you tonight at dinner :-]

Popular Posts