Gorilla Reunites with Human after 5 Years

Blogged by Demasia.

I have been always being a strong advocate of inter-species interactions but with mutual respect and knowing when to stop yourselves as Human beings. Recently I came across a story that really underlines my sentiments.

Nahk tells me that two years ago, a lion’s loving reunion in the African wild with the two men who had raised him in London was a YouTube sensation. But now there’s a new star in town, and his name is Kwibi the gorilla.

Kwibi was reunited with Damian Aspinall, a British conservationist, who reared the young gorilla before returning him to the wild. They met after five years and yet the bond was strong as ever.

I think that Humans have a responsibility to this earth, and as a species can do so much more for this planet. But ofcourse I am not  advocating that everyone should adopt a gorilla or bring a loin into their backyards.

Kwibi's story is important to understand because " he’s familiar with his human friend (Damian) but not familiar with other human beings". This way he still remains wild and humans get a chance to help other species out. This is the way it should be,

Watch the video below to understand what I mean:

Popular Posts