A REAL Ninja Warrior who looks after a British town

A masked man, dressed as a ninja warrior, patrols the streets of a British town and the local residents are quite happy about it.

The 25-year-old has pledged to keep his identity secret as he helps out on the streets of Royal Tunbridge Wells.

"It is my aim to help people."

"I am inspired by Neighbourhood Watch, which people seem to have forgotten about. So I've created Ninja Watch. The message I want to get across is about people sticking together and reporting incidents," The Sun quoted him as saying.

His pictures on internet show him returning a lost cat and there are tales of his helping old people cross the road.

Sally Everson, a local, said: "It was very odd, but the ladies were happy."

"Then I saw him stand outside a shop where undesirables hang out and they moved on quite quickly."





Popular Posts